Morgan ate all of her cinnamon roll and apple slices at breakfast. At lunch she was extremely tired, but did manage to eat about half on one tuna on cracker "sandwich", who whole crackers and all of her sweet potatoes. She also ate a couple bites of her cantaloupe.
I probably should have just put her down for a morning nap today, but she actually did pretty well until about 10:45, so... From then on she was OK if I was able to cuddle her, but had a couple melt-downs when I couldn't. I would imagine she will take a pretty long afternoon nap. She also had three small poopy diapers this morning that could have been contributing to the discomfort and fussiness. Usually she just does one big one in the morning and one in the afternoon here.
When she first came in she crawled over to the toy shelves and started unloading them left and right. When I asked her what she was doing, she turned around with such a cute look and chuckled!
Morgan managed to do what I have been dreading today before I could get to her. I had told you that she was not regularly crawling up onto the little picnic table top. Well, today I was in the middle of changing one of the littler babies and Gary was cleaning up BK when she did it. She toppled off of it before I could get to her. She did kind of hit the book rack a little, but I think it mainly scared her. She calmed right down when I cuddled her. I hate it when things like that happen before I can deter or intervene! UGH!!!
Morgan cuddled with me while I read LOTS of stories today. I had the kiddos bring me whatever board books from the book rack they wanted to read and I think we ended up reading all but four of them. Morgan stayed for basically the whole thing. She did get down briefly, but decided that was not what she wanted and got right back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment