Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/9/2010

Morgan ate all of her blueberry muffin and a couple bites of mixed berries at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her green beans and dinner roll, most of her chicken nuggets and a couple bites of cooked carrots.

Morgan saw Connor coming toward her this morning and really grinned.  When he got within touching distance, she reached out for him and when he put his head against her to love her, she kind of chuckled.  She has come to anticipate and like his loves, I think!  : )

Morgan got kind of fussy about 8:30 so I gave her her binky to tide her over until breakfast.  Bode was watching as she sucked her binky in the way that makes it kind of just quiver in her mouth.  He laughed and said, "binky jiggle!"  I think it it really funny how she does it too.  : )

Morgan was still fussy after breakfast so I put her down for a nap about 9:30.  She only slept for about 45 minutes, but was definitely in a better mood when she woke up.

Morgan was playing with one of the toddler cars today.  They have a built in handle in them, that makes it easier for the younger ones to hold onto them and drive them around.  Morgan was actually driving them a little, but she also kept trying to bonk Emily with them.  I moved her away twice and intervened several other times.  She finally gave up and moved away.  Almost all of the kiddos go through a stage about this time of experimenting with how their actions affect the other kiddos and it usually is those younger than themselves.  It is always very interesting (and often challenging for us).  

No comments:

Post a Comment