Morgan ate really well today. She ate all of her cinnamon raisin english muffin and couple bites of pears at breakfast. At lunch she ate seconds on pea pasta salad and applesauce and all of her baked tilapia fish. She did no pointing or whining when I gave her her tray and plate, so that also was awesome.
Morgan was saying "Hi!" to everyone multiple times today. It didn't matter if it was one of the kiddos, a parent or us, she was just quite friendly. : )
She didn't get fussy until right before breakfast this morning. When she saw the tray of food go out to be set up, she had a pretty good tantrum, hoping that would help speed it up, I guess! : ) It didn't and she was a little angry for about 5 minutes until it was ready, but she survived. She had a couple other brief fussy times, but not the longer periods that were pretty constant last week.
One of the times that she fussed was when she kept trying to stand on the couch after I had put her up there with the book she was wanting to read. I reminded her to sit down, then helped her do it twice. When she tried it again I moved her to the floor and said, "Standing is for the floor!" Oh my goodness! She was not happy at me! She plopped herself down, howling, threw the book she had in her hand and gave me quite the look. I just moved away from her and didn't reward the attention and she was done in a minute or so.
Morgan loves carrying about the curlers. She had one in her hand most of the big room time this morning. One set of them is kind of pokey so has an interesting feel and the other kind has water in it, so they can be warmed and used kind of like hot rollers. She carried both of them and shook the watery one up by her ear as if doing it so she could hear it slosh around.
We have a couple books with music buttons on them out with this set of toys. Morgan was looking at one of them and pushing the buttons over and over today.
No comments:
Post a Comment