Morgan ate all of her peaches and thirds on whole wheat bagel at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of her finely chopped salad with ranch, all of her corn and seconds on home-made macaroni and cheese.
Morgan was doing a lot of talking on the phone this morning. She was walking around with it up to her ear (I haven't see her hold it down the middle of her back for quite a while now) and saying lots of "hi's and "bye"s. I think I heard a "gumma" that I thought might be 'Grandma'.
Morgan was in an excellent mood (happy and playing great) until about 10:15 then it was like a switch flipped and she was fussy off and on until nap time. She wasn't aggressive at all though, just fussy and easily frustrated. Little things were getting under her skin, like a book not coming out of the book rack quick enough, one of the kiddos standing on the scarf she was holding... Her little voice was kind of hoarse and she was pretty rattly, so she probably just isn't feeling too well. She also went to sleep pretty quickly, so being tired played a part, I'm sure. She snuggled with me for 5-10 minutes several times today in addition to the usual brief hugs. I had to admit that I enjoyed the cuddle time with my sweet little Morgie! : )
She is sleeping very restlessly -- tossing and turning and mumbling, but no crying yet and she is still asleep. I hate it when they aren't feeling well, because it is so hard to tell what is wrong. If any of them have had a headache like I have had two out of the last three days, I truly feel for them!
She is getting up on the couch pretty regularly now (especially if she has the soft stretchy pants like she has on today. She is so happy and proud of herself! She usually has a book to look at when she get up, but sometimes she will just crawl up and sit there looking around like she is a queen on her throne!
Several different times today Morgan came over when her nose was running (to get it wiped, it looked like). Two of the times I am sure of that because she came over and started trying to get in my apron's tissue pocket. I thought that was pretty good! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment