Morgan ate thirds on both malt-o-meal and raisins at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of her mixed fruit and all of her chopped salad with ranch dressing and her spaghetti.
Morgan had a pretty good blowout right before nap -- it might have been all of the raisins (not sure if they would have gone through her quite that fast or not!). It was a mess and she was a little sore, so I lotioned her up.
Morgan had three pretty good tantrums this morning, but really did pretty good other than that! The first one was kind of funny because Gary just instructed her to do something that she didn't want to do (obviously) and she plopped herself down on her bottom hard, bent over forward with her face to the floor and lay there literally for a solid 3 minutes before wiping it up and going on her merry way!
I have noticed that Morgan has been testing the listening expectations again this week (especially the last couple days). I will say her name and she just keeps walking away from me, bopping the kiddos on the head, chewing on the book... I have had to really enforce requiring her to listen by turning her around to look at me, "helping" her take the book our of her mouth, give a gentle touch, walk over to me... It is kind of funny because she was doing REALLY good with it for a while and since she had been a little moody this week, it seems like the ignoring has really picked back up too.
Morgan was actually saying "uh plea" for "Up please" today several times when she wanted either up on the couch or on my lap. That is the first time that it sounded pretty representational. She was really "reading" the books today also. She was verbalizing quite loudly as she looked at the book and turned the page. I have seen her looking at books a lot, but I think this is the first time I really saw her concentrating on vocalizing at that level with them.
Morgan kept bringing me one of the babies today. First of all she had a blanket that she wanted me to help her wrap it up with, then she had a bottle to help her feed it with, then she just kept bringing her over and I would give the doll a love then hand it back. She must have repeated that at least 6 times. It was really cute.
I added a picture of Morgan using the magna doodle to yesterday's post. You might want to check it out. It's pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment