Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/24/2011

Morgan ate a bite of her blueberries and all of her blueberry bread pudding at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her turkey burger on a bun, most of her green beans and a bite of kiwi.

Morgan was really cute yesterday afternoon outside.  She was watching what Everson and Keenan were doing with their dump trucks and copying it exactly.  They were picking up leave from the ground and putting them in the dump trucks, pushing them to another area, dumping them out then repeating it in a different are.  She was right there in the middle of it all doing it too.  The only time it was a problem was when she accidentally (or purposefully, I'm not sure) took off with the wrong dump truck.  Everson wasn't very impressed, but peace was restored as soon as I intervened and traded trucks.

Morgan came over to me with poop on both hands (fingers) again today.  I didn't find any on her clothes or other skin (or floor) this time.  Whew!  After I had changed her and cleaned her hands up I was going to change her into a onesie or dress, but there were none in her cubby.  If you could bring a couple for her cubby that would be great.  Thanks!

Morgan was holding, carrying and feeding one of the dolls multiple times today (at least 5).  Some of the positions that she had the poor baby in during the feeding were pretty uncomfortable looking, but the baby seemed fine.  I guess she is just somewhat of a contortionist.

Morgan and Kenzie were playing alongside of each other today.  Kenzie stuck her finger in Morgan's mouth and Morgan bit it.  She not only bit it, but clenched down and wouldn't let it go.  We firmly told her "No biting!  Biting hurts!" then turned all of our attention to Kenzie, comforting and wrapping the owie in a cold cloth.  Even with the prolonged bite, the cold cloth fixed it so that there is no mark left.

No comments:

Post a Comment