Morgan ate all of her raisins and seconds on malt-o-meal at breakfast. At lunch she ate the spaghetti meat and about half of the noodles, all of her salad and a bite of mixed fruit.
Morgan was wrapping, feeding and singing to her baby again today. She is actually starting to wrap her own babies. I will do it about the first 8-10 times for her when she brings it over (until it starts getting busier) then I tell her to try to do it herself. She is getting the idea. : ) Today I could actually hear her sing the words "Good night, Baby" as she sang. So sweet!
Morgan put on the vest and then wanted help putting on a pair of the work boots. I helped her get them on and she walked around wearing them for several minutes before asked for "Help" getting them off. They were pretty big and bulky.
Morgan was watching the four big boys put stuffed puppies on their heads and walk around for several minutes. She then went over and got a puppy and tried to get it to balance on her head. She couldn't quite get it and it kept falling off. She finally brought it over to me and pointed to her head. I helped her and she left it there for a good couple minutes. I was proud of her for not getting frustrated when it kept falling off to begin with.
Morgan wanted cuddled off and on several times today. One of the times when I was holding her, I noticed that she felt warm, so I took her temp. It was 100.4. Before nap it was 101.2, but I decided to just put her down for her nap and see what it was like after nap rather than calling you. If it is still high after nap, I will let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment