Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/14/2011

Morgan ate all of her cinnamon toast and seconds on grapes at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her mashed potatoes and dinner roll, several bites of homemade chicken strips and a taste of her canned cherries.

Morgan watched a Cypress was being silly and lifting Gary's leg up off the ground like he was lifting weights.  When Cypress was done and moved away to something else, Morgan went over and tried to do it also.  She strained and strained and did manage to get it up off of the floor (just barely).  It was pretty funny!

I think Morgan is doing pretty good with the morning transitions switch.  How are you guys feeling about it?  I know it is different, but she is not looking forward to watching for you to drive by and likes blowing kisses to you out the window.

Morgan had several stints of 2-4 sneezes in a row.  After each one she always looked at me and chuckled when I said "Bless you!"  I don't know if it was because the sneezes felt funny or because she thought it was funny that I was saying "bless you"!

Morgan was laughing a Bode and Everson when they were building and knocking over block "towers" today.  She was also building and knocking her own over and laughing too, but she seemed to be more entertained by theirs, probably because they were taller.

I finally remembered to get Morgan a toothbrush today and she LOVED sitting on the step and brushing her teeth.  She did it for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment