Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18/2011

I hate to only give rough news, but today wasn't a very good day for our little Morgie.  She had one tantrum or melt-down after another this morning.  She just couldn't regroup with time away, ignoring or trying to cuddle her.  All the other babies (and kiddos) were picking up on it and getting fussy to, so we finally put her in her crib in the little room at 8:45.  She was sound asleep in about 5 minutes.  I was going to wake up for breakfast, but she was out so hard, it decided it was probably what she needed more than anything and let her sleep.  She slept until 10:00.

After she woke up she just wanted to snuggle for abut 5 minutes with her little head just buried in my neck.  She cuddled several other times throughout the rest of the morning too and was still out of sorts several times, but not quite as intensely.

She didn't eat breakfast and only at her burrito at lunch, so I am wondering if she isn't feeling good.  She had a poopy diaper right after lunch, but it was pretty "normal" and she wasn't warm.  I just don't know what is up.  She didn't really play much -- either fussed or cuddled.  I am curious to see how much she sleeps this afternoon and how she does after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment