Morgan ate all of her whole wheat bagel with dried apricots at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her baked fish, seconds on applesauce and thirds on pea pasta salad.
Morgan had absolutely no meltdowns today and listened and cooperated so well today. One of the things I thought was so cute today was how enthusiastically she kept saying "Yeah!" when I asked her any question (about camping, what she was playing, if she was hungry or poopy... She was just very positive!
Another thing I got a kick out of today was how she would start to go to the 'other side' of the room, then stop look at gary or I and ask, "Uh side?" (for other side). It is SO cute! : )
Gary kind of strained his back when we were moving cubbies out and back in to the utility room (so we could paint the floor). He was laying on the floor with his legs up in the couch cushions. Morgan went over and lay by him and put her feet up on the couch also. It was so cute!
Morgan was thrilled with the toy exchange. She was very engaged and loved putting the hats and sunglasses on her face. She was also playing with the phones and kept talking into them and saying, "Hi muh!" I took that to either be "grandmuh? or "mum". No manner who it was, it was adorable.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment