Thursday, May 5, 2011

5/5/2011

Morgan ate bites of her melon and seconds on french toast at breakfast.  At lunch she ate a bite of her dried mangoes, about half of her crescent roll, all of her canned turkey and seconds on squash.

Morgan wanted a head band on today and was thrilled when I put it on.  She went over to the gate to show Joslyn's mom and Gary after I put it on.

Morgan not only always remembers to brush her teeth after breakfast, but she also always has to race over to me after she is done announcing it!  "Bruh-Tee, bruh-tee" until I applaud her and give her five.  I think that is so cute!

Morgan was trying to stand on the big blocks like her big kiddo friends Cypress and Bode were doing.  She toppled over backwards into the "box" and bonked the back of her head right behind the right ear on the box divider.  She even let Gary cuddle her because I was in the middle of feeding baby Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment