Morgan ate no mixed fruit and all of her kix cereal at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of her bread and all of the ham out of her ham sandsich, all of her broccoli and no mandarin oranges.
Morgan did a great job of listening, coopereating and playing well until 9:45 and then it was like a switch flipped for about an hour. She started having tantrums over just little things (I seriously can't even remember what they were now), so took a break in the crib a couple times. She had a hard time regrouping the seconds time. After that she did much better again. She probably just isn't feeling 100% yet. I know I'm not. (I felt like having a tantrum a couple times too, but refrained!) : )
Morgan was exploring the "new" toys and checking them out. She was playing with the flip phones quite a bit. She kept jabbering into one of them for a while, then handing it to me to "talk" for a while. When I handed it back she would 'talk' some more. It was pretty cute!
Morgan also spent quite a bit of time exploring and playing with the legos. She would bring several to me to "help" her put together. She also brought me over one of the lego men and kept saying "My guy" until I helped her put him on top of what we had built.
No comments:
Post a Comment