Morgan ate a bite of pear and all of her blueberry muffin at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of tuna and a bite of her orange slices and all of her saltines and her sweet potatoes.
Morgan was pretty sensitive and testy all morning. I started tracking how many times she melted down after the first couple and there were 14 of them. It seemed like it was over anything and everything. The good thing was that none of them lasted very long. I wasn't able to put her in her bed when it happened after Kenzie went to sleep a little before 9:00, but I had her lay on the couch and that seemed to help also.
Morgan was doing lots of yawning and poking at her ears all morning too, so maybe she was having a tired morning because of the gray day. Her nose was also running, so she may be getting Kenzie's cold, too.
Speaking of Kenzie, Morgan walked up to Kenzie and told her "Hi Kenzie" several times today. She says her name really cute! : )
Morgan went over to the shelf where we keep the "special books" that we read at story time and pointed up there and said what sounded like, "Let's see!" I thought that was pretty funny because that is usually what either Gary or I say as we are standing there deciding which books to read. : )
Everson was sharing and playing with Morgan very nicely for about 10 minutes this morning. It was really sweet and she loved it. Cypress was also helping her stack blocks this morning and letting her knock them over, which she loved, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment