Morgan ate all of her whole wheat toast and thirds on mixed berries at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her ham and tropical fruit and seconds on both bean soup and saltine crackers.
Morgan was feeding her baby for a while then she handed the doll to Coral and was feeding it while Coral held it. She also had Coral "help" her with the baby's clothes too. : ) She likes having Coral around!
Morgan made a very interesting contraption with the big legos this morning. Coral noticed that all of the pieces were red, white and blue, which we thought was cool. She is so intellengent that she even knows it is the 4th of July! : ) The same set of big legos has train pieces in it and Morgan also enjoyed pushing them around when she found some that one of the bigger kiddos put together. She hasn't quite figured out how to put them together on her own yet.
Morgan lost or took off her shoe. I told her to put it back on to get ready to go outside and she kind of tried for a little. I asked her if she needed help and she just looked at me. I then asked if she wanted me to help her and she just frowned at me. I then asked her if she wanted Coral to help her and she got all excited and almost yelled "Yeah!" : )
No comments:
Post a Comment