Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/29/11

Morgan ate most of her french toast and all of her cantaloupe at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her squash and dried mangoes and most of her sliced turkey and crescent roll.

Morgan gave me her "baby" to hold this morning so I put it in sitting position then sat it on one of the rocking horses and helped it "ride".  Morgan laughed then came up and knocked her off onto the floor.  I "cried" for the baby and Morgan really liked that.  She kept imitating what I had done -- sitting, rocking, then knocking and crying.  It was great!  

Every time Morgan sees something that is on the "wrong" side, she will race over to it and say "Oh-thah (other) side" then gets it and take it to the "right" side.  She always makes sure we she what a great helper she is and we give her lots of accolades (praise, 5s and hugs).

I put up four 8x11 collage posters of the children's faces today and Morgan was really studying them. At first she was just looking at all of the different pictures and chuckling at the funny ones. Later in the day I was having them find a "happy, sad, angry, silly, tires..." face and she was really enjoying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment