Morgan ate seconds on biscuit and all of her peaches at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her steamed broccoli and baked beans, most of her pineapple and bites of her dinner roll.
I decided to try seeing if any of the "big" kiddos are interested in
using the bathroom this morning. I was just going to take the older
four (who are all two, or almost). Kenzie was determined that she
needed to come too, so I took her also. They all tried valiantly, but
only Jadey and Alayna were able to go either time. I will keep trying
all of them for a couple weeks (as long as they want to), then will
focus on those who are being successful after that. If you want me to work with her please make sure she has easy on and off clothes for those self-help skills. Most of Morgan's clothes are actually pretty good. I just took off the tutu the second time.
I
had given an award to the two who pooped in the potty this morning and
let them put a sticker on it. Of course, all of the other kiddos wanted
a "ticker" too, so I decided we would do stickers for art time today.
That sufficed them.
Morgan had a great day today -- listened very well, was engaged in play, gentle and loving to the kiddos (and us) and no defiance or melt-down moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment