Morgan ate all of her bran flakes and craisins at breakfast. At lunch sh ate all of her green beans with bacon bits (substituted for cauliflower), her cheese pizza and her tropical fruit.
Morgan was dancing and then falling down, saying "Fow down!". I think she got it from a song we have on CD and also sing where we do different motions (stomp, hop, kick), "then we all fall down!" They love it and we always have to do it multiple times.
Morgan asked me for the "balloon song" several times today also, but I still haven't been able to figure out what it is. I really don't think we have a song about a balloon, so it must be a different word that sounds like it, but I can't figure it out!
Kenzie was holding hands and dancing with Jadey and Morgan. Usually
when they do that it ends up just being a fall down party, with one of
them always trying to pull the other ones down on top of them. Today
they actually danced quite a bit and the falling down was accidental for
the first 10 or so minutes.
The kiddos all really enjoyed
watching the city crew scooping up leaves with the front end loaders and
dumping them into the dump trucks. Sadly there weren't many leaves
where they would watch out the big window so it didn't take very long,
but they were enthralled while it lasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment