Morgan ate all of her Kix cereal and mixed fruit at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her sweet potatoes and ham sandwich and a couple bites of mandarin oranges.
Morgan was very interested in exploring all of the new toy exchange stuff. She especially liked the "new" stuffed animals, the flip phones, and the dolls in this set.
With the stuffed animals she was carrying them around, dancing with them, and then spent quite a bit of time lining them up. I was sitting on the floor and she kept lining them up in all different ways beside me. She also was piling them up on me and when I acted like I had accidentally dumped them on the floor she would crack up!
When she was playing with the flip phone, part of the time she was just walking around with it up to her ear talking and jabbering. The thing that she was doing that I thought was hilarious was when she was holding it up to the middle of her face so that it was actually touching her nose and forehead, then looking around the room with an eye partially showing on either side. She did that and laughed over and over. I don't know if it reflected funny or was just an interesting illusion for her, but she was entertained by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment