Morgan ate all of her hashbrowns and thirds on waffles at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her shrimp and oranges, about half of her brown rice and a bite of red pepper.
Morgan, Jadey and Kenzie all played a cover each other up game for about 15 -20 minutes. They would take turns laying down and the other two would do the covering. The person laying down would then hop up and it was the next ones turns. For some reason they thought it was not only a LOT of fun, but also quite funny! : )
As I already told her, Morgan bit Peyton when she was in the same space as Morgan. Not long after that it was lunch and Morgan bit either her cheek or tongue while eating lunch. She obviously remembered the earlier bite because she said "biting hurts" several times. Poor girl -- I HATE it when I bite my tongue!
Morgan kept pretending to have an "owie" somewhere today and then was having one of the stuffed animals "kiss owie" for her. I thought that was so cute, because she did it all on her own (at least we didn't model it for her -- maybe one of you did). : )
I asked Morgan what she did last night one of the times she was sitting on my lap for a "visit". She told me, "swimming pool at Mommy's house". I was pretty sure you guys don't have a swimming pool, but she was very adamant. Please let me know if there is more to this story...
No comments:
Post a Comment