Morgan ate all of her whole wheat toast and mixed berries at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her ham and bean soup, most of her saltines and a bite of kiwi.
Morgan is so great about IDing songs that are playing. Twinkle comes on and she announced, "That my favorite..." Mary had a little lamb comes on and she says, "Everywhere Morgie went!" Happy birthday comes on and Morgan starts singing it to both Alayna and Kenzie.
Kenzie and Morgan sat for about 10 minutes and looked at books
together in the big yellow chair. It is so funny to watch them "read"
to each other because you really see some of your own behaviors mirrored
in them. For example, when they are finished looking at a book,they will lean up and put it behind their back. I do that so the kiddos
aren't distracted by the completed books. She also would "read" along
until the last page, then say "The end!" and snap it shut (another thing
I do!). : )
Morgan and Kenzie were having laundry
basket cage races today. They would both put one of the laundry baskets
up over their head (looking like a cage) then race across the side of
the room and bump into the wall (sometimes so hard that they knocked
themselves over). Peyton and Joslyn were both watching the show and
laughing at them (especially when they crashed into the wall then fell
over).
I had a hangnail that I was trying to clip off and it was being quite obnoxious. I finally got it and said, "I got it!" out loud. Morgan comes racing across the room with her hand up and says, "High Five!" It was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment