Morgan almost always sings lullabies with me when I am singing to the babies to calm them, while I feed them or while I am preparing them for their naps. Many times she also sings then while she is playing with the dolls. I have about 8 of them that I always sing together in a certain order and Morgan knows which one comes next. When I finish one, she will sometimes start the next one before I do, if I am distracted or something... : )
Morgan and Jadey have kind of been vying for Kenzie's attention and play time. It used to be that Morgan would win all the time, but Jadey had learned that if she is more congenial, it helps. Sometimes they all three can play together amiably for at least brief periods of time. Here they all tried to sit sideways in the big chair. It worked for a couple minutes until Morgan either fell off or got bumped off.
Morgan pointed out that she had on her ABC shirt on several times today, which mean that we had to sing the ABC song multiple times, of course. All of the kiddos actually really like that, so it works great!
Morgan was looking at a Sandra Boynton book today that had a picture of a hippo looking kind of forlorn. Morgan looked at it for a while then said, "He have bad day!" That is pretty good to recognize the feeling representing the look and apply it to a situation like that! Again I say, she is a smart little whooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment