Morgan ate about half of her blueberries and most of her blueberry bread pudding at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her kiwi and her turkey burger on a bun and a few green beans.
Morgan created a play theme using the doll cradle as a car this morning. She asked Kenzie to join her and they got in and Morgan announced, "I go coffee store". It is so funny to watch what the kiddos pick up from us, as adults. As I was watching Kenzie, Jadey and Morgan stroll around the play room
with a phone in one hand and a set of keys in the other I thought of how
representative it is of life today. We almost always have a phone in
hand or close by, coffee within reach and keys because we are so busy going, going, going...
Morgan had an excellent morning. She was a great listener and just very peaceful, engaged and sweet. I did stay within about 3 feet of where she was playing most of the time just in case, but she had literally no incidents even close to yesterdays.
Jadey made her usual "Story Time!" announcement today and Morgan stopped what she was doing, looked like she was thinking about it, then answered "No, I still playin'!" I thought that was pretty good.
Morgan saw a couple walking their two dogs in front of out big window today. She came over to talk about the dogs for a minute then said, "My Cubby's not feeling good. They can't fix him." Ohhhh.... : ( She really didn't seem upset about it, just matter of fact and a little sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment