Morgan told me she put cream on her nose at home to "make it feel better". That was after she had been examining it in the mirror.
All of the kiddos were kind of clinging and after breakfast they all wanted to "cuddle" me at once. To help them be able to all be close to me at once and still have minimal conflict I started singing them songs. We started with some of the old favorites and then I moved on to ones we don't sing as often and then a couple that I don't think we have every sang with this specific group. One of them was the "Chin up" song from Charlotte's Web. They loved it and requested it over and over again. Morgan also really liked the "More we get together" song and was singing it independently off and on the rest of the morning.
We held, hugged and had Tucker the Turtle give us a reminder lesson about how to "Think like a turtle". That reminded me that I still need to make copies of that information for you. I will try to do that in the next day or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment