Morgan ate all of her dried apricots and seconds on whole wheat bagel. They are the mini bagels and we always start them with a half. I had a whole one on my plate and Morgan noticed and said, "I want a circle like yours". I told her that if she ate what she had she could have one. She did and asked Gary for a "circle". It was funny because he hadn't heard the first part of the conversation, so had no clue what that meant! : ) When we got it straightened out she ate the whole "Circle" happily. At lunch she ate second on pasta and peas topped with shredded cheese and all of her applesauce and tilapia.
Morgan played with the teddy bears quite a bit today. She brought one of them over to me and said, "look at this pretty guy!" He was probably the plainest bear out with this set and I thought that was pretty cute. She was also bringing me bear after bear until I was pretty well buried and she loved that. She was also setting them up in "families" and finding ones that "matched". She is very creative in those ways.
Morgan and Kenzie did puzzles outside the big gate
together for quite a while. They were just a visiting away with each other (both about the
puzzle process and just in general). When Morgan got one of them out she said, "I just love this one!" It was one with dinosaurs and I commented that it had "dinos" on it and she immediately started singing "Dinah won't you blow? Dinah won't you blow? Dinah won't you blow your horn?" She just cracks me up!
Kenzie and Morgan were sitting at the table, each with a play ice
cream cone in hand. Morgan held hers out toward Kenzie and said, "Let's
do cheers". Kenzie looked at her a little puzzled then said, "Go,
Griz, Go!" Morgan then looked at her with her head off to the side inquisitively and bonked her ice cream cone against Kenzie's. : ) It was adorable! They obviously didn't have the same
perception of what "cheers" meant!
Kenzie and Morgan were extremely engaged in building with the
duplos in the back room today. They made all kind of buildings and
"towers" on the platform pieces out with this set.
No comments:
Post a Comment