Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6/20/12

Morgan ate all of her peaches and most of her whole wheat bagel at breakfast.  At lunch she ate seconds on corn and all of her ham and cheese sandwich and her salad with ranch. 

Morgan was so funny when she was waving 'bye' at you guys this morning.  She wanted to have one of our teddy bears wave "Bye" to squishy bear.  When she went to the window she said "bye" in her regular voice, like she does every morning,  then she started waving the teddy bear's hand and lowered her voice into a kind of growling "bye" for the bear.  It just cracked me up!  ; ) 

Morgan was very engaged in playing with the dolls for quite a while this morning.  She started off doing it independently (she was the only one on that side of the room even.  After a little Kenzie went over and joined her.  They were feeding the babies with a spoon, holding them close, wrapping them up, putting them to "bed" in front of the mirror and talking to them.  It was really sweet to watch. 

Morgan was thrilled that Coral was here today.  She spent quite a bit of time cuddled up to her, playing with her or watching what she was doing.  I love it and can still remember times when I was absolutely enthralled by my older cousins when we would all get together.  For them 7 years is a LOT! 

We got a new book about counting kisses from Paperbackswap.com yesterday afternoon and I read it to them for the first time today.  It counts down numbers of kisses and every time I read the number, I would them make kiss-kiss sounds that number of times.  The kiddos all loved it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment