Morgan ate all of her rice and raisins at breakfast. At lunch she ate everything - meatloaf, French bread, cooked carrots and dried apricots.
Morgan and I read two stories together before anyone else came and she loved that! One of the stories we read is about a little rabbit that doesn't listen to her mom and goes far away from home to explore. The rabbit sees an airplane and thinks it is a big bird going to eat it up and is very scared. When we got past that point and the rabbit was back home safe with her mommy, Morgan let out a big sigh. It was then I realized that she was probably really into the story and holding her breath when the bunny was scared! She loved the story and sat down and read it independently over and over after that!
After breakfast Morgan went over to the couch and was laying down. She patted her stomach and said, "I rest my tummy.". After a couple minutes of that she then moved over to cuddle with the bear in the box and wanted to be alone. I was a little concerned at that point, as I have never seen her do that in conjunction with talking about her belly. After a couple minutes of that she said she needed to go poopy. She wasn't kidding! I don't know how she held that much! Record breaking stuff there! She came out and announced "I pooped TONS!" : )
Morgan was playing and building with the duplos today and made another great creation. She was showing it to the other kiddos and little Aaron visitor was pretty impressed. Morgan then actually shared with him and played side by side with him for quite a while putting more duplos on with him and changing things here and there. It was very sweet!
Morgan also made a phone with the duplos and was talking on it. She said, "Hello Grammy and Gacky! I have good day!" and so far she is doing just that!
I gave the bigger kiddos each a paint brush and they were "painting" everything! I got a really cute picture of them painting the fence. Remind me and I will show you.
No comments:
Post a Comment