Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9/5/12

Morgan ate all of her biscuit and second on peaches at breakfast.  At lunch she ate seconds on baked beans and all of her roll, broccoli and pineapple. 

Morgan's melt-down left over only lasted for a few minutes then she was fine.  She didn't want to cuddle with me and instead wanted to snuggle with bear in the box.  After just a few minutes the tears were done.  She got out and was spinning and dancing with Emily  They requested music and were very excited to dance to it.  Emily had on a tutu dress, which Morgan liked watching spin about as much as Emily did. 

After playing with Emily for a while she then got the Elmo and Big Bird duplos and took them to the box to play independently.  She was helping them have conversations with each other, which was really cute!  She played in there with them until breakfast. 

After breakfast she spent the rest of inside play time in dramatic play with Kenzie.  They were putting on the sweat bands and saying "I got 'em everywhere now!"  I don't know who started it because they both were saying it!  They did have them on both wrists and both ankles.  They helped each other get them on over their feet. 

Morgan also was putting on one of the sports shirts and a pair of soccer shoes and told Kenzie she was going to"the soccer game".  They also talked about going to the "splash park" and were using the doll blankets for "towels". 

Kenzie, Emily, Morgan and Peyton were all sitting at the table today looking at books and Gary commented that it looked like they were having a book club meeting or something!  I loved that! : )

I told Morgan I loved her new shoes and wondered where she got them (thinking I might have to get a pair for Story).   A couple of minutes after the conversation she said, "Umm, I got 'em at Target?"  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment