Morgan ate everything at breakfast, oatmeal and prunes. A lunch she also ate everything. It was hash brown casserole, biscuit and mandarin oranges. She actually wanted more casserole but it was gone.
Morgan kind of vacillated between great and not happy. Several times she told me emphatically, "I don't want to do that!" about just random things. Or "that's not how I want it!" The rest of the time she played great both independently and with others.
Asked for music and said "then I can dance like crazy". Baby beluga was the first song so she and Emily got the book to go with it and forgot all about dancing.
Joslyn and Emily were in the igloo and Morgan pushed her way in. After she got in she lay down, taking up most of the igloo, and started trying to push them out with her feet. Joslyn used her words great and asked her to "quit kicking me". Morgan obviously did it again so Emily and Joslyn crawled out of the igloo and went somewhere else to play together. Morgan didn't like being left behind and came out of the igloo shortly and asked if she could sit by me and hold her animal. She sat there quietly for a few minutes then was back to her usual chatty self.
This weekend is toy exchange so the kiddos wanted to help load the washing machine. I wish there was a way that I could bottle up their enthusiasm for laundry and other mundane tasks to use as an adult today. : )
Morgan also asked to me my helper at lunch and set up all of the cups, plates, spoons and put a biscuit on each plate. Se is a great helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment