Morgan ate seconds on waffles and all of her pears at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her orange slices, one cracker and a bite of her sweet potatoes and her tuna.
Morgan has really been enjoying both the sunglasses and the goggles. Joslyn was doing it too and then they expanded to using the goggles as necklaces while they were "buying" and "paying for" things. When Morgan put on the blue tinted glasses she looked around and said, "Hey! Your house is all blue!"
They were also playing in the box and Morgan was calling Joslyn "Captain Jozzy", Morgan said it was a "boat box" and Joslyn said it was a "swimming pool", so I'm not sure how that all worked. Later on in the morning Morgan called Gary "captain Gary". Maybe you guys know where that came from because I don't. I don't think we have read or had any songs with the word captain in it. : )
Morgan is using one of the camp hats for her "grocery bag". She had several pieces of food in it and then had it all gathered up together at the top. One of the things in it was a chocolate ice cream cone. She looked at it and announced, "I think I like brown ones." I think I do too!
Morgan said she wanted to sing songs. I got them started but she was mostly the leader after that. She told us what to sing next and was singing just as loud as I was.
Morgan made a big bear barricade to protect her and several of the little stuffed animals from intrusion. She did a great job of using her words with both Mia and Thomas, and we enforced her words. I Love it when she does it that way. She loves to just lay on the floor on her back and play with the different creatures, stuffed or plastic. It really doesn't seem to matter.
We were looking at the pictures in the fisher price camera and Morgan could name all but four -- bison, lizard, orangutan, and the deer. I thought it was funny that she didn't know the deer, but they were very spotted and didn't look exactly like the ones around here. I love the way she was saying "himopotomus"!
No comments:
Post a Comment