Morgan was playing with the stuffed turkey a lot this morning. She wrapped its tail around the body and said, it was cold and needed to "get warm". She then asked Gary "do turkeys fly?" She is such a good little thinker.
All of the kiddos were watching the big flakes of snow out the window. They were pretty big for a while. I don't know who was most interested in them, the kiddos or Matt, who has never lived outside of Louisiana. ; )
Morgan loved it when we had a very short circle time, talking about loving each other and being good friends. I asked them how they could show each other that they loved them. Morgan immediately tried to do the 'I love you' sign with her fingers. When I asked if anyone else had any ideas how we could show each other they were our friends or we loved them, Morgan wrapped her arms around her own shoulders in a hug. It was great. This is, again, a great example of her great processing skills.
One thing Morgan has been doing almost every morning is to bring me several of the stuffed animals (dinosaurs, frogs, ducks...) and asking me to sing songs about them. I always start with the actual basic songs, but as she wants more and more I have to get creative. : )
Kenzie and Morgan spent about 20 minutes building with Legos in the back room when we went back. Kenzie kept telling Morgan to "put the other wheel on". There are no round ones, so I guess they are square wheels. After Morgan had built it pretty tall, Kenzie kept asking "shall we break it in pieces?" They played great with them together. Morgan also set up a bunch of the duplo people in a circle and said they were playing 'ring around the Rosie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment