Thursday, December 6, 2012

12/4/12

Morgan wanted me to read to her first thing this morning, but I was busy putting Noah to bed and helping a couple other kiddos with something. She then asked Trisha to read. Trisha read until time to leave to take Coral to school. Emily joined them and they both loved it! Trisha has to have Micala to school by 7:50 and Coral can't be there that early, so they hang out here for about 20 minutes ever morning.

Morgan and Kenzie played together and alongside of each other in the box basically from the time Kenzie arrived until breakfast. I put a work bench in each side of the box so they had their own work shops, but they chose to share one and actually did so very congenially. Kenzie calls it her "shop".

Morgan was "doing cutting" with the pliers on the doll blankets today. I think she was pretending to fix something from listening to she and Kenzie's conversation. Kenzie kept asking her if it was ready. : )

Reid was here all day and I had less time to focus on and take notes. Sorry so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment