Although Morgan doesn't turn one until Wednesday, I thought I would start doing her on-line journal now. We do the infant sheets until age one, typically, then start doing actual journals. We are only able to do journals at nap time, while kiddos are sleeping, so most of the activities listed are from the morning. I also don't keep track of diaperings or naps unless requested by parents. I will try to let you know if she had a morning nap and if it was anything out of the ordinary -- really short, long or interrupted. If any of those are things you do want me to continue, please let me know. Also, with this medium, you can also give any of your family members her blog address and they can keep up on her child care days if you want.
So Morgan couldn't stay up until breakfast today, so had her typical bottle after waking up from her typical nap today. At lunch she ate seconds on sweet potatoes and all of her ham sandwich and the vegetables out of the veggie soup.
Morgan crawled up the soft climber today and kept crawling until she bumped her head into the wall on the other side, which made her just furious. She has done this several morning now and I keep showing her how to either back down the stairs or slide off the side, but... : ) She will have to learn it for herself, I am sure. That is usually how they (and we) do things.
Another thing that Morgan has been doing repeatedly is starting to wave 'good-night' each time I lay her down in the morning to change her before putting her to bed. She knows the routine and that I have her tell her friends and Gary goodnight after a dry diaper, so she starts early. It is really cute!
Morgan really likes pushing down on the buttons on the little people zoos in the back room. They each made a different animal sound, so the older kiddos can match the animal to the sound. Morgan especially likes the monkey one because he is connected and moves up and down saying "Ooo! Ooo! Ahh! Ahhh!" when she pushes the lever.
Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment