Morgan didn't want to eat anything at breakfast (or even drink any milk). She really hadn't been fussy up to that point, but that must have been the last straw for her, because she had a pretty good melt down. I obviously put her down for a morning nap and she went right to sleep. She woke up crying after only 20 minutes, so I went in and checked on her and she had lost her binky. I gave it back to her and she went right back to sleep and ended up sleeping for close to another hour.
At lunch Morgan made up for missing breakfast and ate seconds on both french fries and hamburger bun. She also ate all of her actual hamburger meat and her green beans.
Hey! She said "Hi Lauralea!" here today too. She was on the mattress playing with the stuffed bears and stopped for a minute, looked at me, then said "Hi Lauralea!" Oh.... : )
Morgan was very busy first thing this morning (before the breakfast melt down). She was walking around putting the toy drill in one of the cups. The way she was doing it really did look like she was drilling it! : ) When I commented about what she was doing, she looked at me with a very proud look.
Not only was Morgan pretending to talk on one of the play flip phones today, she was actually pressing on the dial pad like she was calling someone. I hadn't seen her do that before today. It is always fun to watch as their play expands more and more. It often seems to happen with the common dramatic play things like telephone play or eating first.
Kenzie was pretty fussy after her morning nap before lunch so Gary took Morgan in with him and his kiddos after she woke up from her morning nap (since he only has 4 right now and I have 6). She is pretty much as comfortable with him as she is with me. Sometimes if she is upset, she prefers me, but she was a happy camper this morning, so that wasn't an issue. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment