Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/2010

Morgan ate a taste of the mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries) but was not impressed.  She did eat seconds on pancakes at breakfast though.  At lunch she ate all of her dinner roll and squash, about half of her dried mango bits and bites of her chicken breast.

Morgan stayed up this morning and was very busy and contented almost all of it.  She started getting a little fussy before breakfast and again before lunch, but she is really doing very well.  She didn't even fuss to be put to bed when I changed either one of her poopy diapers this morning so I think she is beginning to replace the old routine for the new.  : )

Keenan really likes both Morgan and Jadey.  Several times a day he will sit down close to them, pat his lap and say, "I hold her!" call to them to try to get them come over and sit on his lap.  Jadey will often do it for a couple minutes, but Morgan has only cooperated one time for a few seconds.  Today, she let him "hold" her for a minute or so and he was thrilled!

Morgan has been determined to get the note pad that I take my notes to use for journalling today.  No matter if they were in my hand, on the floor, the couch or in my apron pocket, she was right there trying to sneak them away.  : )

The first time I changed her diaper today, I put her dress up over her face and said, "Where's Morgan?"  She loved it and kept pulling it back up over and over the rest of that changing, then did it again the next time I changed her too (without me doing anything).  :)  She is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment