Morgan ate all of her mandarin oranges and about half of her oatmeal at breakfast today. At lunch she ate seconds on french bread, a couple bites of her kiwi and all of her cooked carrots and meat loaf.
Morgan was quite fussy this morning and scrubbing on her ears so I assumed it was because she was too tired to be up. I put her to bed right after breakfast and she went right to sleep and slept for about an hour-and-a-half. She was in a much better mood after that! : ) It is amazing what sleep can do for a person!
Before breakfast, when she was getting fussy, I started singing and she stopped and looked at me, listening for about a minute. Then she let out a howl like someone had hurt her -- not sure if she didn't like my singing after all, or if she just decided she didn't want comforted and knew that was what I was trying to do. : )
Cypress was playing so nicely with Morgan in the back room today. He usually gets very frustrated when the mobile babies "get" his toys. Today he had hooked all of the train pieces together and didn't even growl at Morgan when she ripped it in half -- in fact, he told her she could have that part. She is pretty special, believe me to get that kind of a response.
No comments:
Post a Comment