Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/14/2010

Morgan ate no pears and all of her whole wheat bagel at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her waffles, a couple bites of scrambled eggs and a bite or two of hashbrowns (no orange bits).

Morgan was very fussy in general and cranky with the kiddos (even Connor) first thing this morning, so I put her down for a morning nap before breakfast (about 8:05).  She slept for about an hour, then work up when I put Kenzie to bed.  She was a little less cranky, but still pretty fussy and tired acting.  When I put her back to bed after nap, she didn't go to bed for about 30 minutes -- not crying, just talking or fussing off and on.  She ended up sleeping about 1.5 hours at that nap, I think.

Morgan was pretending to drink out of one of the little play cups today a lot.  She also kept getting a spoon and started stirring it.  She must have been watching me mix up my tea in the morning.  It looked a lot like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment