Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/20/2010

Morgan ate seconds on both chex cereal and banana at breakfast.  At lunch she ate most of her ham sandwich and all of her vegetable soup and sweet potatoes.

Morgan was very excited to look at the new books (and pull them all out of the book rack, of course).  She really did look at the majority of them though.

She also liked pulling the velcro food apart.  I think it is the sound more than anything.  She would put them back together again then rip apart, with an amused look on her face.  Some of the time she even chuckled a little.  I also saw her stop whatever she was doing a couple times when someone else was playing with it and ripped it apart too.  : )

Jadey was sitting on my lap today and Morgan came over kind of grumbling on the say.  She came over and took a swing at Jadey.  Hmmm...  I think someone was jealous.  She has fussed before when someone else was on my lap, but has never hit them before.  I reminded her to use gentle touches, told her I would hold her in a minutes and turned my attention back to Jadey until she was done cuddling.  Morgan must have understood, because she fussed briefly, but walked away to find something to play with.

I have moved Morgan's binky out of sight (not on the changing table ledge, so she can't see it.  She still went to the table and asked a couple times, but I just said, "Oh oh!  Isn't not there and distracted her with some type of play.  She fussed a little off and on, but overall did pretty well until not long before lunch.

Morgan has really been trying to climb up onto the couch today.  I haven't seen her even try before today, but it was really frustrating her.  I helped her up a couple times, but that wasn't really what she wanted it.  I think it was just the doing of it herself that she was wanting.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment