Morgan ate seconds on cinnamon raisin english muffins and had her in and out berry at breakfast. At lunch she ate everything -- potato casserole (rather than tatertot because of food program changes), dinner roll and mandarin oranges.
Morgan was pretty fussy first thing this morning so she took about 1 1/4 hour nap before breakfast. When she work up and had breakfast she was in a much better mood!
She was all over the mattress and climber for a while today. She is so fun to watch as she explores her environments.
Oh, she was being very sweet and loving to me today. Five different times (I was tallying) when I was sitting on the floor she came over and lay her head on or against me to give me a love. She would leave it there until I wrapped my arm around her or lay my head against hers then she looked at me and smiled and went back to playing. So cute and sweet! : )
Morgan was bringing me book after book to read to her this morning. Most of the time we only made it through about 3 or 4 pages before she took it and went to exchange it for another one, but we made it all the way through one or two, I think. : )
She didn't go to the changing table to ask for her binky at all this morning and did great all the was through to lunch. Of course, the morning nap may have helped with both of those things, too. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment