Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/30/2010

Morgan ate a bite of her fruit salad and all of her biscuit at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her french bread, most of her meatloaf, about half of her kiwi and a bite of cooked carrots.

Morgan was carrying books around the big room a lot.  Cypress kept a good eye on her and, as soon as she put one down on the "other side" of the room, he would go over, pick it up and take it to the book rack.  For a while he was trying to take it from her hand when she was over there to take it to the "right" side, but I think I have finally got him convinced that she is just a baby and it is okay!  : )

Morgan was pretty fussy most of her awake time today.  She even had a hard time going down for her nap, even though she was definitely tired (yawning and scrubbing her eyes and ears).  She only napped for less than an hour (about 45 minutes, I think) this morning.

I tried holding her, thinking that might help her be comforted, but that just made her mad.  She actually had a tantrum a couple times -- throwing herself forward.  It seemed like something was bugging her, but I sure couldn't figure out what it was.  Poor little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment