Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/2011

Morgan ate all of her banana and cheerios at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her grilled cheese sandwich half, about half of her apple bits and a few sips of tomato soup.

Morgan went over to Bode and gave him such a nice love today.  It was his first day back after leaving on vacation the Wednesday before Christmas.  She must have missed him.  : )  She and Connor also had their usual multiple greeting and loves time.  She is a very loving little girl.

Speaking of being loving, she came over and wanted up after breakfast.  Not only that, but she sat there and cuddled with me for about 10 minutes before getting down and being on her usual little busy way.  She also had a cuddle time in the back room (but only for about 5 minutes that time).  I would like to think it is just because she loves me so much and missed me after the 3-day weekend, but I did see her poking her right ear a couple times, so it could be that it is still bugging her a little.

Morgan was carrying around one of the knee pads we have out with this Sports set of dress-up clothes.  She handed it to me so I just lay it on top of my head to begin with.  I then helped her lay it on her own head.  She really chuckled about that and repeated it several times.  I then helped her put it over her arm and she laughed aloud, whirled around and took off at a near run across the room.  She is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment