Morgan ate seconds on whole wheat french bread and about half of her cantaloupe at breakfast. At lunch she ate about half of her dried mango bits and her crescent roll and all of her turkey and her squash.
Morgan was talking into the play telephones multiple times today. She would say either "ello" or "daddy" most of the time or just jabber. I did think I heard her say "Jadey" once too.
Morgan was standing at the big room window today and started bonking her head against the glass, then turning around grinning to see if anyone was watching and laughing at her. Her usually supporters in this game (Connor and Bode) were not here yet so she was a little disappointed at first, then Gary laughed and all was well again. Later on in the day she was bonking her head with her hand and saying "ow!" over and over again. I just caught the tail end of the session on video. It was pretty funny!
Morgan was wrestling one of the teddy bears on the mattress and really enjoying that. She was also bringing over one of the bears to share with me and for me to give it loves. At first I just held it, because I wasn't sure what she wanted. She took it back from me and hugged it then gave it back to me. That is exactly how I show her how to play with the toys -- I will do it then hand it to her to try. I thought that was pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment