Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8/2011

Morgan ate all of her dried apricot bits and seconds on whole wheat bagel at breakfast.  At lunch she ate seconds on pasta & pea salad and all of her baked talapia fish and applesauce.  She didn't want to eat the fish plain so I mixed it with her applesauce and she loved it.  That is actually how I like to eat it also!  : )

Morgan was done fussing literally by the time the screen door closed when you guys left this morning.  Kenzie's mom was still here and she got to witness it, which is helpful for when Kenzie has a day like that and tried to yank her chain!  : )

Morgan climbed up on the soft climber today and very deliberately did a somersault off of it and onto the mattress.  I have never seen her do it from up there before, but she did it like she had been doing it forever and was so proud of herself after it!  : )

Morgan had a very good morning (no melt downs at all that I can think of and was a great listener!).  There were a couple times when she didn't really want to do what I asked, but she still did it with just a little grumbling along the way.

Morgan was bringing me hat after hat to put on her today and then would walk around with it on for a little while before taking it off and either bringing it or another one back for me to help her with.  She always gets the cutest little show-off look after I put it on as she started to strut around.  : )  What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment