Morgan ate most of her hashbrowns and all of her waffles at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her shrimp, about half of her brown rice and a bite of both red pepper and orange slices. I think mostly she was too tired to eat much. She was very zoney!
Morgan immediately came over when Peyton came and was talking to her and smiling at her. Peyton rewarded her with smiles also and it was great!
Morgan sat by or on me a lot today cuddling and just sitting. Part of it could have been because of missing us, but mostly I think she was tired. One of the times was really cute. She sat by me when I was sitting on the step by the big gate. She started out about two feet away from me and she scooted and scooted until she was touching me then leaned her head right over against my side. It was adorable! : )
Like I said above, Morgan acted quite tired. She was pretty "loppy", had several meltdowns over little things, and did lots of yawning.
Morgan and Joslyn were each holding on to an end of one of the doll blankets and then walking around. It looked kind of like first one of them was "walking" the other like a puppy, then they would switch. It was pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment