Morgan ate a ll of her banana and seconds on cheerios at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of her apple slices and all of her tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. She actually spilled a little of the tomato soup (and managed to get it down her neck under her bib somehow), but she drank the majority of it.
She is really doing good when we have open cups for tomato soup, juice or smoothies. It's pretty amazing for being so young. We usually help them until they are young two, but she is doing well on her own. She usually doesn't spill any of it.
We transitioned Morgan out of the highchair and int a chair at the table today, since Thomas started and needed a high chair. I was actually thinking about doing it before, but decided to wait until we needed to. If it doesn't work, we do have another highchair up above the garage, but I think she is going to do just fine. When I first put Thomas in her high chair she wasn't happy about it, but when I showed her her new spot at the table, that made it all better. She loves being like the big kiddos and that is just one more step!
Morgan wasn't fussy about me holding or paying attention to Thomas today, but she did want extra snuggles and attention from me, when I was holding him. She basically ignored him, which I thought was pretty funny.
Morgan was holding her baby doll and looking at it very lovingly. She then started rocking it in her arms and singing "Good night" to it. Later on when I was singing to Thomas, she went and got her baby and started singing with me. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment