Morgan ate all of her hashbrowns and seconds on waffles at breakfast. At lunch she would eat nothing. We had sauteed shrimp, sauteed colored peppers, brown rice and orange slices, but she wouldn't even try anything and went ballistic when I tried to get her to even 'kiss it good-bye'. I finally just gave up and put her down for her nap.
Whenever Thomas was awake and up, Morgan stuck pretty close to me and wanted to cuddle too. Even when I wasn't holding him, just sitting by him on the floor, she was right there either on my lap or beside me. She is just adjusting to the change and so far she hasn't been a turkey about it at all, just a little insecure acting. I have been trying to give her lots of positive attention and extra hugs throughout the day.
She came up to me twice today and said, "Hi, Lauralea!" very plainly. Several of the bigger kiddos do that throughout the day, so she sees/hears it modeled a lot!
Morgan played with the dollies a lot again today. It seems like it has really picked back up and I wonder if that isn't related to Thomas being here also. He isn't a little baby, but he isn't mobile yet, which always makes them seem young. She was covering, bringing the doll and blanket to me to wrap, rocking and singing to her baby. She was also using the doll blanket to cover herself and pretend to sleep too. I think it is so cute when they do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment