Morgan ate all of her cheerios and banana at breakfast. At lunch she ate thirds on tomato soup and all of her sliced apples and her grilled cheese sandwich.
Isn't it funny how important routine is to Morgan? This morning she would NOT wave until I lifted her up to stand in the window sill like usual. As soon as I did she waved and blew kisses and all was well. She didn't fuss or anything when she was just standing on the step, but it still wasn't the same. : )
Morgan had another GREAT morning. I don't even think she had any tantrum starts! She was so busy playing, listened great and just had and was a lot of fun! She really is a fun little person to interact with and both Gary and I really enjoy her.
Morgan brought me lots of duplos to build with today. She didn't just want me to start them this time. She wanted me to add to it, adjust it and put each piece she brought to me on it. I tried to get her to help me put them on one of the times, but she would have nothing of that. She just dropped it and left.
Morgan was clapping her hands to day so I started chanting the "Patty Cake" rhyme and helping her do the motions. She loved it, especially the rolling and marking parts. After I quit doing it with her, she kept doing the rolling motion and saying "Roll...roll...roll..." She would also do the marking motion, but didn't say anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment