Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6/22/2011

Morgan ate seconds on roll and all of her peaches at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her baked beans, about half of her broccoli and a couple bites of her roll (no pineapple).

Morgan had another great day today, with only one tantrum start, but stopped before it even really got going.  Morgan was very busy and playing art with the kiddos, as well as just exploring on her own.

Morgan brought me over several duplo blocks to help her put together today.  When I tried to help her and I must not have gotten it right because she really frowned at me then took it to Cypress for help.   I tried something else with it and that wasn't right either.  I finally just helped her hold it and let her put the pieces where she wanted them.  That worked much better!

I took a bucket with some water in it outside today then I gave each of the kiddos a paint brush and let them "paint" the fence, little cars, teeter totters... Morgan was so thrilled she was almost beside herself.  She really didn't do much painting, but she loved swishing her paintbrush around in the water, splashing herself and the rest of the kiddos.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment