Morgan ate all of her biscuit and peaches at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her baked beans, roll and pineapple, as well as most ofo her steamed broccoli.
Morgan has really been enjoying the cold weather dress-up clothes that are out with this toy exchange. We always try to get them out when the weather starts getting colder so they can practice getting on their coats, boots, mittens and hats independently or with minimal help. Morgan is great about that. She gets the jackets, boots, hats and one mitten on totally independently most of the time.
Morgan has been loving to do the puzzles here lately. She can do almost all of the ones that we have that have the pictures of what the piece is underneath the piece too. The ones that are just blank underneath are a little more challenging for her, but she will work hard at it if I am sitting there with her.
When I washed her hands after lunch she started singing our "Night Night" song to herself as she headed to her nap mat. I thought that was so very cute!
Morgan was talking on one of the play phones today and said, "Hi! You comin' uh night?" twice. The second time I asked her who she was talking to and she looked at me like I should know and said, "Grammy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment