Happy 2nd birthday Morgan!
Morgan only ate a bite of both her french bread and her cantaloupe at breakfast. Maybe she was expecting birthday cake! : ) At lunch she finished everything to make up for it -- Turkey, crescent roll, baked squash and dried mango.
Morgan was bringing both Gary and I the picture cameras over and over today and telling us, "want 'elphant'!" We helped her find it several times. She can click the deal to change the pictures just fine. What she has a hard time with is getting the camera held right so she can see into the viewfinder on her own.
I don't know how many times Morgan came up and told us "I two" or "me two!" A couple of the times, I thought she was saying "me too" instead and kept trying to figure out what she wanted to do too. : )
Morgan was playing with some of the dinosaurs for quite a while today. After a while she took them over to the couch and lay them down on their side. She then told me, "They tired". She climbed up on the couch and lay down beside them and started singing the "Good-night" song to them. After a few seconds of that she jumped up, picked up the dinos and announced, "They wake up!" It was really cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment