Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3/11

Morgan ate all of her chex cereal and fruit salad at breakfast.  At lunch she drank all of her tomato soup and ate about half of both her apple slices and her roast beef sandwich. 

Morgan was wrapping and caring for her "baby" a lot this morning.  That was the first thing she did after rocking onthe horse and pretty much everything else she did in the big room involved the baby from there on out (reading, singing, riding on the horse, cooking...)

Lately Morgan has really enjoyed sitting on "The mump" ("the bump", which is what we call the chair arms) to read books.  She will get several, put them in front of her and read one after another.  As she finishes them (on the last page) she will announce "the end" as she tosses them down to the floor. 

Morgan was playing with the legos briefly this morning.  She found a tiny corral that just fit a person in it.  She put the person in and kept calling it the "high chair".  I thought that was pretty creative. 

Morgan had a couple melt-down this morning.  I had been prepared for the possibility since it was obviously a pretty busy weekend for you guys. 

Today I went to put on my apron and Morgan immediately pointed to her nose.  I was amazed because she knew that I only wear my aprons when someone has a runny nose because it is easier to keep tissues handy.  She is very observant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment